- Shipping Time
- All orders are processed Monday through Friday except for major public holidays. We try to ship our products out as quickly as possible. Most of our products will be shipped within 2 business days your order being placed. However, for some product sizes, including items identified as Made in USA and custom orders, it may take 5-7 business days for production, as they are proudly made to order in the USA. Large orders and bulk purchases may take additional time prior to shipping.
- Shipping Methods
- If you do not specify your shipping terms, our default shipping method is UPS Ground. You may also expedite your shipping time by selecting:
- UPS Next Day Air: 1 Business Day
- 2-Day Air: 2 business days
- 3-Day Select: 3 business days
- UPS Ground: 1-7 business days depending on shipping destination
- *Please see Shipping Map for estimated transit time via UPS Ground.
- Orders 150lbs and over may go by freight. In such cases we will notify you of the most cost-effective freight carrier and the transit time.
- Shipping Destinations
- We ship to all continental states in the US and Canada. We do NOT ship to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO or similar addresses as UPS and other freight carriers do not ship to these addresses.
- Shipping Costs
- Shipping costs are calculated based on weight and destination shipped from our warehouse. These rates are subject to change due to destinations and market conditions.
Customers are responsible for any and all custom fees, brokerage processing fees, tariffs, and taxes incurred for orders shipping to locations outside of the continental United States. Tarp Supply is not responsible for any custom fees, brokerage processing fees, tariffs, and taxes incurred when shipping orders outside of the continental United States.
- Shipping Notification
- Upon shipping your order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from us that the item has shipped along with the tracking number when available.
- Shipping Information Correction
- Please ensure that the billing information and "ship to" information is correct when ordering. We are not responsible for orders shipped to the incorrect address provided by customers.
- Out of Stock Items
- If you backorder an item that is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you and ask if you want to wait for the item to become available, order another item, or cancel your order all together.