20 Mil PVC Flame Retardant Clear Tarps
Tarp Supply’s 20 Mil Clear PVC Vinyl Tarps are 100% waterproof and are highly resistant to tearing and abrasion. These heavy duty flame retardant tarps provide you with an added peace of mind when used by flames or heat sources compared to standard clear PVC vinyl tarps. These tarps are completely clear, making them very popular for outdoor applications.
They may be used as tent side walls, in construction sites, and for patios, porches, and other outdoor enclosures. The tarps come with a ¾ inch white webbing hem all the way around. Grommets are placed inside the hem for durability every 24 inches.The seams are also heat sealed for a smoother look. These are made to order, so please allow 7-10 business days for manufacturing time before shipping.
If you do not see the size that you need below, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-630-953-4700 for a free custom order quote today!
As always, you will find the best value on 20 Mil Clear PVC Vinyl Tarps at Tarp Supply.
20 Mil Clear PVC Vinyl Tarps
- Fire Retardant; Class A Flame Standard. Meets California State Fire Marshall requirements, UL-214 Classified, ASTM-E-84, NFPA-701, MVSS-302
- 20 Mil thick; 18oz per square yard
- Heavy duty brass, rust resistant grommets every 24” around the sides and in each corner
- 100% Waterproof
- Resistant to UV rays, tearing and abrasion, mildew, acid, grease, and oil
- Cut Size (Finished size is 3-5% or up to 6 inches shorter after edges are folded and hemmed)
- Made in the USA
- Tent side walls
- Industrial cover
- construction cover
- blocking off parts of a building