All Natural Canvas Tarps
|Tarp Supply Natural Canvas is made with 100% duck cotton. In fact, the natural canvas is a standard material used for paintersí drop cloths. Untreated canvas tarps can be utilized for painting projects large and small, as well as for many other applications.|
Looking for a water resistant canvas tarp? Please check out treated canvas tarps available in different weights (strength) and colors such as the 16oz treated canvas tarps (colors available: green, mustard tan, brown, olivedrab) and 18oz treated canvas tarps (colors available: mustard tan and olivedrab).
Tarp Supply Untreated Natural Canvas
- Industrial Standard Cut Size (Finished size is 6-9 or 5-7% less after folding the edges and hemming them)
- 100% woven duck cotton; 10oz per square yard
- Not resistant to water or mildew because it's all-natural and doesn't contain chemicals
- Rust-resistant heavy duty brass grommets every 24 in on all sides and corners
- Double-stitched seams and hems for extra strength
- Breathable covers for items where condensation buildup underneath would be an issue
- Some sizes are made to order and may take an additional 5-7 business days to ship.
- Painterís Drop Cloth, Equipment and Tools Cover, For Canvas Art
***If you do not see a size listed that you need, please contact us at 630-953-4700.***