At Tarp Supply Inc.®, we believe in creating an inclusive online experience for all visitors to our website. We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities can access and navigate our website with ease. To achieve this goal, we strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, an internationally recognized standard for web accessibility.
- Alternative Text (Alt Text): We provide descriptive alt text for all images on our website, ensuring that users who utilize screen readers can understand the visual content.
- Keyboard Navigation: Our website is designed to be navigable using keyboard-only controls, allowing individuals who cannot use a mouse to browse our site efficiently.
- Clear and Consistent Layout: We maintain a clear and consistent layout throughout our website, making it easier for users with cognitive or visual impairments to understand and interact with our content.
- Color Contrast: We pay careful attention to color contrast ratios to ensure text and other visual elements are easily readable for individuals with visual impairments.
- Captioning and Transcripts: Any multimedia content, such as videos, are accompanied by captions or transcripts, enabling users who are deaf or hard of hearing to access the information.
- Form Accessibility: Our online forms are designed to be accessible, with clear labels and instructions, ensuring that users with disabilities can quickly complete and submit forms on our website.
Accessing PDF Files
At Tarp Supply Inc.®, we provide a wide range of information and resources to our website visitors. While most of our content is in HTML format, we also offer various documents in Adobe Acrobat® Portable Document Format (PDF).
The PDF format allows us to preserve the content, formatting, and layout of our hard-copy publications, making them easily accessible for online viewing and printing. These documents are particularly useful for materials that are intended to be downloaded, shared, or printed exactly as they appear in their original form.
To view and print our PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader®, version 3.0 or higher. This software lets you open, read, and interact seamlessly with PDF documents. If you don't have the Acrobat Reader installed on your device, you can download it for free from the Adobe Systems, Inc. website.
Accessing Microsoft Documents
If you have any version of Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer, you can easily view our PowerPoint presentations. These files are specifically formatted to deliver engaging and interactive content. Whether it's a visual slideshow, a training module, or an informative presentation, PowerPoint allows us to deliver information in a dynamic and visually appealing manner.
For users who do not have Microsoft PowerPoint installed, you can try it for free to view the files.
Our publications also include materials in Microsoft Word format (.doc). If you have Microsoft Word, version 6.0 or higher, installed on your computer, you can easily open and view these documents. Word files are commonly used for text-based content, such as articles, reports, and guides. They provide a flexible format that allows for easy editing, formatting, and sharing of textual information.
For individuals who do not have Microsoft Word installed on their devices, you can try it for free to view the files.