16oz Flame Retardant Treated Canvas Tarps
Tarp Supply Flame Retardant Canvas Tarps are made with high quality duck cotton. Canvas is a popular fabric used to make fire retardant tarps made with natural fibers and produce less waste than synthetic materials.
Treated canvas gives off an odor and may leave stains/residue, including when used in direct contact with other products.
Tarp Supply Flame Retardant Canvas Tarps
- Industry Standard Cut Size (Finished size is 6-9 inches or 5-7% less after folding over the edges and hemming them)
- 100% Woven Duck Cotton
- Heavy duty brass, rust resistant grommet every 24 inches around the sides and in each corner
- 10oz before treatment; 16oz after treatment
- Water, rot, and mildew resistant
- Triple thick hems and double stitched seams for added strength
- Made in USA
- Breathable and prevent condensation buildup
***If you don't see the size that you need below, please do not hesitate to call us 1-630-953-4700 for a free custom order quote today!***
- Salvage Covers, Equipment and Tools Covers, Cargo Covers, Truck Covers , Camp Grounds, Construction Covers, Farm Equipment