HH-66 Vinyl Cement Adhesives
Trusted by Professionals
HH-66 Vinyl Cement offers a superior quality vinyl adhesive with exceptional bond strength. HH 66 Vinyl Cement is ideal for bonding vinyl-coated and laminated plastics, metal, wood, and leather. It brushes on smoothly and quickly for easy application. It is fast drying and ready in minutes. It is waterproof with outstanding resistance to temperature and weather extremes, chemicals, oil, fuel, and grease. A thinner available in quart cans is used to thin adhesives or clean vinyl. HH 66 Vinyl Cement is used widely in the manufacture and repair of Tarpaulins, Tarp Fabrics, Pool Covers, Furniture, Oil Booms, Domes, Inflatables, Flexible Signs, Mats, Tension Structures, Sporting Goods, Protective Coatings, Liners, Awnings, Trailer Covers, Footwear, Flexible Hose, Industrial Curtains and Dock Seals.
Scroll down to view products
- Base: Thermoplastic elastomer
- Color: Clear
- Solvent: MEK-Toluene-Acetone Blend
- Viscosity: Med, 1100-1300 cps.
- Solids: 15% +/- 1%
- Application: Brush or Roller
- Temperature Range: -30 to 180F
- Tack Life: 2-5 Minutes
- Shelf Life: 18 months or longer
- Flash Point: 22F
- Danger - Flammable Mixture
- Do Not Use Near Fire or Flame
- Use with Adequate Ventilation
- Vapor May Cause Flash Fire
- Avoid Prolonged Breathing of Vapor and Contact With Eyes and Skin
Ask our tarp expert Handyman Joe.