Heavy Duty Flame Retardant Off White Poly Tarps
Trusted by Professionals
Heavy Duty Flame Retardant Off White Poly Tarps provide superior weather protection and arctic flexibility, suitable for use in warm and cold temperatures. These flame retardant tarps are ideal for indoor and outdoor equipment protection, roofing, construction, and many other applications. Our poly line features an off-white, pale yellow color great for canopy covers and side walls. For water-resistant and breathable flame-resistant tarps, please see our flame-retardant canvas.
Scroll down to view products
- Heavy duty high-density polyethylene
- Industrial strength, rust-resistant grommets every 24 around the sides and in each corner
- Heat-sealed seams, rope-reinforced hems corner reinforcement
- 100% Waterproof; rot, mildew, acid, and grease resistant
- UV-treated on both sides
- 7 oz per sq. yard, 14 x 14 weave count
- Industry Standard Cut Size (Finished Size is 5-7% or up to 6 inches less after edges are folded and hemmed)
- Made in the USA. Made on Demand.
Ask our tarp expert Handyman Joe.