16 oz Flame Retardant Canvas Tarps
Trusted by Professionals
Tarp Supply Inc.®'s Flame Retardant Canvas Tarps are made with high-quality duck cotton. Canvas is a popular fabric used to make fire retardant tarps made with natural fibers and produces less waste than synthetic materials.
Treated canvas gives off an odor and may leave stains/residue, including when used in direct contact with other products.
Scroll down to view products
- Industry Standard Cut Size (Finished size is 6-9 inches or 5-7% less after folding over the edges and hemming them)
- 100% Woven Duck Cotton
- Heavy-duty brass, rust-resistant grommet every 24 inches around the sides and in each corner
- 10 oz before treatment; 16 oz after treatment
- Water, rot, and mildew resistant
- Triple thick hems and double stitched seams for added strength
- Breathable and prevent condensation buildup
- Made in the USA
Ask our tarp expert Handyman Joe.